Please click the link below for help during the Coronavirus lockdown period within our local area.
I am pleased to let you know that we have now launched our Doncaster Community Hub which is there to support our most vulnerable people during this incredibly challenging time. The Hub has been established in partnership with a range of voluntary sector organisations and is being hosted by Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust (DCLT) where staff have been redeployed to support. The Hub, along with partners in the voluntary and community sector will offer the following:
Doncaster Community Hub will provide:
· Helpline available 7 days a week from 8.00am to 8.00pm – Telephone: 01302 430300 – anyone can ring this if they are or know of someone who is vulnerable and has no other support
· Practical support such as urgent food supplies, shopping, hot food, collection of medication etc will be a priority
· Online chat, signposting and connecting people to other groups and volunteers to provide advice on exercising at home, keeping connected or just for regular contact
· A proactive team who will be calling vulnerable people to see how they are and find out if they need any support
· Helping to co-ordinate volunteers – collecting information about what voluntary and community sector can offer and supporting and co-ordinating voluntary effort